Thursday, October 07, 2004

 

choice photos

Just thought I would try out including photos inline with the text on this site... technological step forward. So here's a few of my favourites so far.


Just to prove I was there


Goa's nice, if you like sand


She tried for so long we had time to take a picture


Wild elephants near Ooty, South India


Near Manali, northern India


Himalayan flowers


Sajad (boss), Myra and me near the Shiva cave at Tatapani, northern India


Young pilgrims near Hemkund


Water buffalo in the Ganges at Varanasi


Young boatman near Can Tho, Mekong Delta, Vietnam


Emerging after a record 30 minutes under water


Sonja and Christin and a big tree near Warpole, South West Australia


Bertha the beast (she's the one in the middle, that's Christin on the right)

Comments:
I enjoyed the photos. Thank you for sharing.I can see you love travelling. Come visit my blog and look for the links to Beautiful Malaysia on the right. Enjoy!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?